Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Alza: My new Ride

This is my new ride, Perodua Alza (Standard version). Before this, im using Proton Iswara sedan for nearly 9 years but due to old age and overheating engine problem which seem to have no end to it, finally I made another big decision to purchase another ride for myself.Among choices in my list are Proton Saga FLX, Proton Persona and Proton Exora B-line which priced below RM60K.The more appealing choices which go to my shortlisted list is between Proton Persona and Proton Exora B-line.And that when another model came in which is Perodua Alza which priced lower than Proton Exora B-line but still have an MPV characteristic and almost similar priced to Proton Persona but with more function and both falls in similar priced tag. After some deep thinking, finally I made my decision to purchase Perodua Alza from Perodua Satok behind the old Miramar cineplex. The price is at RM58K plus (details not included...find it urself...hihi).After a few weeks using it, im quite satisfied as my previous car was way to old to be compared to this so for me it shud be no problem. All the exterior and interior looks and feel solid, quality is much better than my Iswara, Handling OK, looks also pretty nice/sporty specially with bodykits (future plan) and all in all I satisfied with my purchase. As for now, I have tinted it with legal tinted to protect it shattering in case a break-ins happen and also I install Alza SE spoiler to it. The final touch would be a bodykit and a double din head unit. As for now, thats all from me...hoping to update on it later when time persists....Chow....

No comments: